Be sure you’ve completed the pre-application review HERE
Generations Academy Application
Please fill out all fields and answer all questions.
Acton Academy is an excellent fit for parents who:
- Put a lot of effort into creating and maintaining a positive relationship with their child.
- Explain the reasons behind rules and work to understand their child.
- Support natural consequences while considering the child's feelings.
- Invest time and energy into preventing behavior problems before they start by having regular problem-solving huddles with their children.
- Incorporate positive discipline strategies to reinforce good behavior using growth mindset praise.
- Recognize that when your child makes a poor decision, it is essential for them to take responsibility for their mistake and work to make amends.
- Continue to grow as a person knowing the best way to lead your family is by example.
Our student-led program design is not suitable for all students. Generations Academy is not staffed to provide specialized support for children with special needs, such as autism or severe and unmanaged ADD/ADHD, behavior challenges, or sensory processing struggles.
Children receiving out-of-school support for dyslexia or ADHD or other diagnosed conditions that impact educational needs could potentially do well in our program, provided parents are committed to getting their child the necessary help outside of our school program.